If you have a store on the Shopify platform, you can sync Bloom Dropship inventory with your online site using the SyncLogic App. You can also seamlessly sync customer orders made on your online site to Bloom Dropship, saving hours of data entry. In order to sync you need the following:
- Shopify web store.
- SyncLogic App for $19.99 per month
*Warning* Before syncing please follow the step-by-step instructions.
Shopify Sync Code: F8TQ2PMH
1. Download the Synclogic Shopify app
2. Go into Synclogic and click on Settings (top right wheel icon next to the FAQ button.)
3. Make sure that the box is checked next to “Sync all fields when Synclogic creates new products.” Scroll down and disable " Online Store Visibility (Online Store published state)." This setting will make it so that when products get sync'd they will be offline and you will have time to review them on your site before making them live.
4. Next scroll down until you see "Inventory tracking" and "Inventory quantity." Leave these as Sync.
Below that you will see "Allow purchases when out of stock (setting)." Disable that.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the settings page and click the blue save button.
6. Next, click “Subscribe to Connection” in the upper right-hand corner.
7. Enter the connection code F8TQ2PMH
8. Under “Matching Strategy,” click “match products with handle on accepted connection.
9. Under “Create Products” , mark the check box next to “Create new products when one is not found with your selected matching strategy”
10. Under “Unlink Behavior” mark Unpublish Product
11. Next to “Field Transformations”, click on the blue “optional” button and locate price transformation options.
12. Important management of SyncLogic Settings
Option One: Disable sync in the price settings. This allows you to manually edit the prices on all items to your desired retail price. If price sync is disabled, your retail price will not revert back to our wholesale pricing.
Option Two: We recommend using "price transformation" where you enter a percentage to increase the wholesale price to your desired retail price. For example, if you want to double a wholesale price of $14.00, enter "200" in the Price Transformation % Field. If you want the price to be 2.5x more, enter "250." In the example below, we put 250% and 99 as the rounded amount for a $14.00 wholesale item to get a retail price of $35.99 to show on the website.
*Warning: you must select one of these two options. If you change prices without disabling price sync, pricing will revert back to wholesale pricing. Why? Synclogic constantly updates and aligns your store with Bloom's system every minute to keep all variables sync'd exactly. The good news is other than pricing, just a few fields need to be disabled. It's your preference.
13. Click the blue Connect button.
14. After clicking the "Connect" your pending connection will show up under Subscribed Connections as "Pending Parent Acceptance" and we will very shortly accept you.