If you have a store on the Shopify platform, you can sync Bloom Dropship inventory with your online site using the SyncLogic App. You can also seamlessly sync customer orders made on your online site to Bloom Dropship, saving hours of data entry. In order to sync you need the following:
- Shopify web store.
- SyncLogic App for $19.99 per month
*Warning* Before syncing please follow the step-by-step instructions.
Shopify Sync Code: F8TQ2PMH
1. Download the Synclogic Shopify app
2. Go into Synclogic and click on Settings (top right wheel icon next to the FAQ button.)
4. Next scroll down until you see "Inventory tracking" and "Inventory quantity", leave these as Sync.
Below that you will see "Allow purchases when out of stock (setting)" disable that.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the settings page and click the blue save button.
6. Next, click “Subscribe to Connection” in the upper right-hand corner.
7. Enter the connection code F8TQ2PMH
8. Under “Matching Strategy”, click “match products with handle on accepted connection.
9. Under “Create Products” , mark the check box next to “Create new products when one is not found with your selected matching strategy”
10. Under “Unlink Behavior” mark Unpublish Product
11. Next to “Field Transformations”, click on the blue “optional” button and locate price transformation options.
12. Ok, let's take a moment to explain the most important aspect of the settings. Firstly, if you're new to Synclogic, the one thing you need to understand with sync is that all of Bloom's products and all of the variables (price,vendor,tags) will be sync'd with your site and you cannot change them unless you disable those variables in the sync settings. Let's look at price:
If our wholesale price for a newly sync'd product is $14.00 for a small then it will also shows as $14.00 on your site and you have two options to make it into a retail price of your liking.
The first option is to go back to the settings and disable price sync, this will allow you to edit the prices on all of your items manually and get all of your desired prices.
The second option is to use a price transformation (our recommendation), what happens with that route is you will enter a percentage number that will increase the wholesale price to your desired retail price. Thus if you wanted to have a double up price from $14.00 you would input 200 in the Price Transform % field. If you wanted the price to be 2.5x more you would input 250 in the Price Transform % field. If you view our example below we put 250% and 99 as the round amount, thus for the $14.00 wholesale item the retail amount will come out to $35.99 on your website.
*Warning - If you don't follow one of these options and you decide to manually change the prices without disabling price sync in the settings the prices will automatically revert back to the wholesale price. Why? Because Synclogic is updating your system every minute with our system's products and constantly keeping all of the variables sync'd exactly. That goes for vendor, sku, weight, tags,etc. all would change back to Bloom's inputs unless you disable those particular variables in the sync settings. The good news is you want most of those variables constantly sync'd and for now only a few do we want to disable. You have the options to decide based on your preference what you want sync'd
13. Click the blue Connect button.
14. After clicking the "Connect" your pending connection will show up under Subscribed Connections as "Pending Parent Acceptance" and we will very shortly accept you.