Strip malls out, live sales in... ready to take part in transforming the way we shop for clothing? I'm speaking of course, about live sales on both of the Instagram and Facebook platforms.
You may have seen them, taken part in them, or heard of them. But get out your notepad as we go through all the steps and tips on how to start your very own live sale!
First, let's divest into what you will need to start an Instagram live account:
- Your page is your appearance and brand image
- Visit your favorite brands and stores FB/insta pages for inspiration and attempt to do your best to emulate a professional look.
2. A camera (below are the best reviewed webcams)
- Logitech C270
- Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000. The Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 is a popular alternative to the Logitech C270.
- Logitech C310
- Logitech C920
4. An Audience (tips to increase your " following")
- Create fun & cute sharable content
- Invite your social media friends to the business page (For FB)
- Create incentives and special offers for liking your page and viewing your sale.
- Have a constant schedule and hold to it
- Offer customers great deals and be memorable. The following will come
5. Good Shipping Capabilities
- You will most likely be shipping USPS First Class postage
- Visit stamps.com for good postage rates
- Visit Amazon.com for cheap shipping bags
6. Customer Service
- Are you going to offer returns?
- Do customers have an ability to contact you about concerns?
There is no better time than today to start your own online business. The magic is in the e-commerce tools and litany of social media platforms that help you connect to an unlimited number of potential customers.